- This policy covers confidential information that Business White Pages collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Business White Pages products and services. Confidential information is information about your company that is identifiable, like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Business White Pages collects confidential information upon your registration or when using Business White Pages products and services, and the pages of certain Business White Pages partners.
- When you register we ask for information such as Company name, email address, zip code and industry type. Once you register with Business White Pages and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Business White Pages collects information about your transactions with us.
- Business White Pages automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Business White Pages cookie information, and the page you request.
- Business White Pages uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for all our clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Business White Pages does not sell or share confidential information with nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We transfer information about you if Business White Pages is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Business White Pages may set and access Business White Pages cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Business White Pages Account Information, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Business White Pages service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Business White Pages Newsletter, that are considered part of your Business White Pages account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to confidential information by employees, who we reasonably believe do not need to be in contact with that information when providing services or to do their jobs.
- Business White Pages may update this policy. We will provide notification about significant changes in the way we treat confidential information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Business White Pages account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.